35° 15' 1'' N 85° 1' 20'' W
Celeste and Nate are married!
I first met Celeste, via video chat, way back in Spring of 2017 and just knew that their wedding day would be special! These two first met in high school, in Algebra class, thanks to a mutual friend (and best man). Soon after, Celeste's family moved to Georgia, where her father took a new job at a church, but that didn't tear Celeste and Nate apart. Through a move to Georgia, and the two of them attending totally different colleges and graduating, Celeste and Nate made the distance work and have been so looking forward to this day for years.
Lakyn, my second shooter and I, drove to Cleveland, Tennessee the night before the wedding and gathered our gear in the hotel room with excitement. We woke up early the next day and headed over to Howe Farms- a GORGEOUS farm with multiple venues! When we walked into the bridal suite, Celeste was beaming ear to ear. The bridesmaids buzzed around and family members helped decorate the inside of the Apple Barn. After zipping up the dress, we took Celeste out for first looks with her dad and brother- both incredibly sweet! Nate soon joined us with his guitar, not for a first look, but for a prayer and song with Celeste before walking down the aisle.
Guests arrived early afternoon and found their seats down at the arbor of the ceremony site. This was probably the only wedding this year that I didn't have to fret about rain, for the sun was shining 100%! There wasn't a dry eye during the entire ceremony, including mine and Lakyn's, after hearing their sweet vows and how Celeste and Nate have come such a long way. After the first kiss and finally becoming husband and wife, we all headed to the Apple Barn for the reception and some much needed AC. Celeste's brother and sister-in-law were married earlier in the year, but due to circumstances, they were not able to have a reception, including a first dance. Celeste and Nate are SO talented that they sang 'I Can't Help Falling in Love With You' by Elvis as her brother and sister-in-law had their own first dance.
Celeste & Nate -- I am so incredibly happy for you two and wish you both years and years of happiness! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of such a special day and welcoming us in with open arms. Cheers!
Big thanks to Lakyn Hayes of Lakyn Hayes Photography for traveling with me, second shooting, and assisting on the big day!
Lakyn and I loved working with Nathan Walker (Walker Bradley Videography) and his second shooter on Celeste and Nate's wedding day! Check out the beautiful video they created!
Huge thanks to all of the vendors that made Nate & Celeste's day amazing:
- Venue: The Apple Barn at Howe Farms, Georgetown, TN
- Second Shooter: Lakyn Hayes, Lakyn Hayes Photography, Kingsport, TN
- Videographer: Walker & Bradley Videography, Knoxville, TN
- Wedding coordinator: Leigh Ann Fenn, family friend
- Officiants: Mike Manning (father-of-the-bride), Mark Fenn, Alan Rogers
- Hair & Makeup: Jordan Fenn, bridesmaid
- Bride's dress: Oleg Cassini
- Bride's getaway dress: Adrianna Papell
- Bride's shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaids' Dresses: Adrianna Papell / David's Bridal
- Groom & groomsmen attire: Men's Wearhouse
- Bride's rings: Kay Jewelers
- Groom's ring: Luxury Bands LA
- Bouquets & Boutonnieres: The Faux Bouquets
- Catering: friends & family
- Cake: Brenda Mayfield, friend of family
- Dulcimer player: Tim Simek
- Vocalist: Jonathan Gregg, friend of family
- DJ: Jeb Johnson, friend of family
- Invitations: Designed by the bride