I can easily say that I had been counting down the days to Amanda and Kenny's wedding. After finally meeting Amanda and Kenny at their engagement session and witnessing the genuine love between the two, I just knew their wedding would be nothing short of amazing.
We started the day at Amanda's friend's home in Johnson City, where she and her bridesmaids celebrated with mimosas and jammed to a mixed playlist of early 2000's pop while getting ready. We then met up with Kenny and his groomsmen at the venue in Rogersville. Complete with a stunning farmhouse, private pond, and surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Tennessee, Amanda's grandparents' home was a perfect venue for the future Mr. and Mrs. Love. After watching the weather reports ALL week long, we were all certain there would be rain in the forecast, but Amanda and Kenny didn't let that interfere with their big day! It sprinkled in the morning and poured as we traveled to the venue, but the rain held for their breathtaking first look and even allowed the sun to shine JUST as Amanda started walking down the aisle!
Amanda and Kenny - it took me a while to figure out what to say, for I'm still in awe of the sincere love you two have for each other. I cannot thank you enough for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. You two are absolutely perfect for each other!
Big thanks to all of the wonderful vendors who made it possible!
- Second Photographer: Trung Phan, Trung Phan Photography
- Venue: Family home in Rogersville, TN
- Hair & Makeup: Valerie Raper
- Bride's Gown: Martina Liana
- Bridesmaid's Dresses: David's Bridal
- Groom/Groomsmen suits: Men's Wearhouse
- Florist: Travis Christian of The Potter's Shed, Mount Carmel, TN
- Catering: Kim Kassidy of Klassy Katering, Rogersville, TN
- Cake: Patty Gillespie of Patty Cakes East TN, Church Hill, TN
- DJ: Will Austin & Lance Fannon, Lee DJ, Jonesville, VA
- Invitations: Minted